I have 30 animations which are suppposed to be linked with 30 different audio files each. Is there any simple way to carry this action
Hi @Rohaan , Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for reaching out and checking out Automation Toolkit. I would be happy to help you streamline this process!
To best assist you, I’ll need some more detailed information about what you’re looking to achieve. Here’s what I need:
1. Your Current Project State:
- Are the animations and audio files already in your project?
- What format are they in, and how are they currently organized?
2. The Exact Automation Process You Want:
- Could you walk me through the step-by-step process you usually follow to link an animation to an audio file?
- If possible, please provide an example that illustrates your typical workflow.
3. Desired End State:
- How do you envision the project once the automation is complete?
- What should be linked, and how should it be organized?
With this information, I’ll be able to create an automation using Automation Toolkit that fits your specific needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!